I am a dedicated professional with experiences in areas of business such as Web Design, Client Management, Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving, Project Management, Communication, Customer Service, Leadership, and more.
I graduated with an Honors Associate's Degree from DeVry University in 2011. Below is a highlighted list of some of my design skills.
• Received Associates Degree with Honors in Web Graphic Design from DeVry University in October, 2011.
• Three years experience of actively using HTML/CSS skills to manage web content for Fly Paper Online Magazine via free form and template usage.
• HTML/CSS development used in programs such as Aptana and Adobe Dreamweaver.
• Provided outstanding customer service to internal and external clients and customers for over eight years.
• 5-plus years leading training classes, focus groups, and public speaking.
• Leads in team-building projects and positive communication.
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Aptana text editor
- Adobe Creative Suite